10 Reasons why you should go to Apitherapy Canada’s first Conference and General Meeting:1. To attend a historical event: creation of the Canadian Association of Apitherapy.
2. To participate into the early stages of apitherapy in Canada.
3. To understand the connections between apitherapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine and other alternative medicines.
4. To become a member of the Canadian Association of Apitherapy.
5. To attend a congress led by the most renowned apitherapy doctor in Europe: Stefan Stangaciu.
6. To learn cutting edge methods using bee products in everyday life.
7. To access a professional network: news letter, forum and more.
8. To understand how we can help bees and biodiversity.
9. To visit, shop or become a vendor in our 5 days Api-Expo.
10. To enjoy Nelson BC, Kootenay lake, ski hill, hot spring…
SCHEDULE:THURSDAY afternoon, February 18-Th., 2016
- Why beekeepers live longer and better than the rest of the population? An Introduction to Medicinal Beekeeping, Apitherapy and Apipuncture by Stefan STANGACIU – FREE public lecture.
FRIDAY, February 19-Th. 2016
Participants registration / Installing the booths in the Api-Expo
14:00-14:30 h. Official opening of the Conference
- Opening speech by Joanne Sinclaire, President of ACOS
- Opening speeches by Adrien THIBAULT, Yann LORANGER, Marie-Pierre FORTIER
- Opening speech by the President of the Romanian and German Apitherapy Societies and Secretary General of the International Federation of Apitherapy, Stefan STANGACIU.
- Importance of Medicinal Bee Plants in the Prevention and Treatment of Human and Animal diseases
- Adrien THIBAULT from ACOS, Registered Acupuncturis
- Stefan Stangaciu
- Medicinal oriented Beekeeping – Stefan Stangaciu, Yann Loranger and Marie-Pierre Fortier
15:30-16:00 h. Honey-Tea-Coffee break
- Apitherapy in the World, an updated review – Stefan STANGACIU
- Apitherapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Adrien THIBAULT, Happy-Culture Inc.)
- Nutritional and therapeutically value of beehive products (Stefan STANGACIU)
20:00-21:00 – Welcome Cocktail
SATURDAY, February 20-th. 2016
- The art of combining the medicinal herbs with beehive products – Marie-Pierre FORTIER (Quebec)
10:30-11:00 h. Honey-Tea break
- Use of “Propolair” in the Prevention and Treatment of Respiratory Diseases – Yann LORANGER (Happy-Culture Inc.)
13:00-14:30 h. Lunch
14:30 – 16:30 h.
- Use of Beehive products in Clinical Human, Dental and Veterinary Medicine (a review) (Stefan STANGACIU)
16:30-17:00 h. Honey-Tea break
- Round table with all speakers (open questions from audience and the Mass Media representatives)
- Short, medium and long-term plans for the future development of Apitherapy in Canada
Constitutive Assembly of the Canadian Apitherapy Association
SUNDAY, February 21-Th. 2016
- Use of bee products in Api-Cosmetics and Esthetical Medicine – Stefan STANGACIU
10:30-11:00 h. Honey-Tea break
- Beehive Air Therapy, a new and astonishing treatment method – Stefan STANGACIU
- Api-Tourism, a new kind of tourism for Health and H-appiness – Stefan STANGACIU, Yann LORANGER, Adrien THIBAULT, Marie-Pierre FORTIER
MONDAY, February 22-Th. 2016
Workshops on Apitherapy, Api-Nutrition, Apipuncture, Api-Phytotherapy, Api-Aromatherapy
- Initiation to the Sensorial Analysis of Beehive products or How to detect a good versus a bad bee product – Stefan STANGACIU
- 20 ways to use Bee Venom for Health, Beauty and Vitality – Stefan STANGACIU
10:30-11:00 Honey-Tea break
- Practical use of “Propolair” – Yann LORANGER (Happy-Culture Inc., BC)
- Honey detox massage & honey-herbs-essential oils preparations – Marie-Pierre FORTIER (Quebec)
14:30 – 18:00 Workshops
- TCM, Apitherapy and Apipuncture – Adrien THIBAULT (Happy-Culture Inc., BC)
- Rules and Principles necessary to design Apitherapy treatment Protocols – Stefan STANGACIU
- Practical demonstrations on participants (participant = “patient/customer”)
- Round table with all speakers (open questions from audience)
Early bird before February 14th, 2016.
Half a day: $ 50. (Friday afternoon or Sunday morning only.)
One day: $ 75. (Saturday or Monday.)
Two days: $ 100. (Saturday plus Friday afternoon or Sunday Morning.)
Three days: $ 150. (Access to all activities from Friday to Sunday.)
Four days: $ 250. (Access to all activities from Friday to Monday.)
Booth for Api-Expo $ 50 (Set-up on Friday Morning)
Late registration After February 14th, 2016.
Half a day: $ 75. (Friday afternoon or Sunday morning only.)
One day: $ 100. (Saturday or Monday.)
Two days: $ 125 (Saturday plus Friday afternoon or Sunday Morning.)
Three Days: $ 200 (Access to all activities from Friday to Sunday.)
Four days $ 300 (Access to all activities from Friday to Monday.)
A.C.O.S. Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences
402 Baker St Nelson BC
If you want to attend the event in Nelson and your cheapest and easiest flight lands in Calgary, look at this link to discover our Friendly Shuttle service.
Nelson will be busy during this weekend!
We reserved 15 rooms at the Adventure Hotel which is only a few minutes walk from our Conference room. Nice and convenient rooms at a fairly good rate, especially for winter high season. If you want to reserve one of these rooms, please contact us directly at: email@example.com
Here are the rooms available:
For more information please look at our Conference Package documents:
Welcome to the Nelson Apitherapy Conference
Nelson Apitherapy Conference Schedule
Api-Expo for the Nelson Apitherapy Conference
Friendly Shuttle to the Nelson Apitherapy Conference
Or contact us: